Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Very Blessed Sunday

Scripture for meditation:
2Corinthians 9 verse8:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

This have been a very good Lord's Sunday. I really don't have anything planned for next week except to attend a Christmas Party Wednesday. Am I ready for Christmas ,I guess so, it doesn't matter to me, I have gotten what I wanted already. I would like to get my Mom something.she likes clothes. I am kind of sleepy from the Eggnog that I drunk earlier.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you talked about looking for the Serenity loom, I've came across with this website with Infinity loom as well. This company sells BUNCH of loom stuffs!
www.knittingloomfactory.com

I was disappointed for not able to find the cost lists so I had to email them tonight to find out, hopefully soon. I tried with the Hobby Lobby and it kept on saying it's been sold out, I signed up my email address to be inform when it'll be available.