Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessed Lords's Day

Scripture I learned Yesterday in church: James chapter2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.



I talked to my male buddy Brandon in church before Sunday School started. He didn't say that much. Maybe he is thinking about his dad. his dad is really sick. I am glad he broke up with his girlfriend. I knew somehow that relationship would not last. Anyway besides staying at home the rest of the evening and took a walk to the store with my mom that is only around the corner about 9:30 PM, I finished the first foot of the slipper sock.


Continuing with the instructions from last night:Heel part: 1.Wrap pegs 1-4 and knit off.
2.Wrap pegs 13-2(counterclockwise and knit off.
3.Wrap pegs 3-12(clockwise) and knit over.
4.Wrap pegs 11-4(counterclockwise) and knit over.
5.Wrap pegs 5-10(counterclockwise) and knit over.
6.Wrap pegs 9-6(counterclockwise) and knit over.
7.Wrap pegs 7-8(clockwise) and knit over
8.Wrap pegs 8-7(counterclockwise) and knit over
9.Wrap pegs 6-9 and knit over
10.Wrap pegs 10-5 and knit over
11.Wrap pegs 4-11 and knit over
12. Wrap pegs 12-3 and knit over
13.Wrap pegs 2-13 and knit over
14.Wrap pegs 14-1 and knit over
This is where the heel ends

After knitting the heel, Wrap all the way around the loom in a clockwise manner. Knit about 35 rows or at least enough rows by your shoe size. I knitted less than 35 rows because I wear a size 7.or you may need to knit more than 35 rows, I don't know that is up to you and your shoe size.

I used the Gathering method in removing the slipper sock from the loom.

I am going to knit the other slipper sock and post it up sometime this week and then I will have a matching pair.

0 comments: