Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Posting a day after Christmas

I am posting on Wednesday, December 26, at 11:30 pm. Today I went to the clinic for an appointment with the dentist. I didn't go to one of the fancy dentist offices with the nice waiting room. Just an dental clinic for poor people. Just like J.J and his family went to on Good Times ha ha, except this clinic that I went to was not free but it was cheap. I arrived there at 12:00pm waited until my appointment time at 12:30,.Then filled out paperwork because I have not been there since 2004. Once I filled out the paper work and waited and then had my teeth ex-rayed then waited some more for 20 to 30 more minutes until the dental assistant called me. The dentist put a filling in my top tooth and he put medicine in the bottom. Why he couldn't put the filling int he bottom one, I guess if he had done that, I would had to pay extra about $69 to $70 . I only paid $35 for my visit but it turned out my dental fee was $26. Oh goodie I am looking forward to Monday for the other dental visit to put the filling in at the bottom. My fee for Monday is $39 dollars. My tooth feels kind of better since he put that filling in at the top. I have no pictures to post of my knitting, I am still working on it. I've got to go and work on my webpage for another website.

0 comments: