Sunday, December 9, 2007

Back to the Blog Board



I haven't blogged for a few days because I was sick with a stuffy nose and coughing,mostly stuffy nose. I am getting better. I still take my ZiaCam for stuffiness once in while. I started using Mucinex, you know the commercial with the congestant booger looking dude. Ha Ha! . That worked somewhat but I was still getting a runny nose, so I decided to buy a box of ZiaCam and that worked better. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Maybe I will go ,maybe I will not go that all depends on if this cold will be totally over with by 2:30 PM tomorrow Monday afternoon . Anyway besides dealing with the cold, I finally finished other slipper sock and now I have a pair.
What is my next knitter, a fur scarf attached to a fur hat.Ooh. Stay tuned for the end results.




0 comments: