Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nice Partly Cloudy Wednesday

I did not go that many places today except downtown and Wednesday night bible study. When I left home at 3:00 to catch the city bus, I bought a grape slushy from Sonic Drive Inn. I bought it during their Happy Hour which is from 2 to 4pm every day. I think I like the Lemon Berry better. The Lemon Berry has lots of cut up strawberries in it. Anyway once the bus arrived at the transfer center and I had 20 to 30 minutes to kill time until my next bus arrived, I decided to take some pictures of Montgomery, not that much except the Alabama River and the Union Station
This is the Alabama River and this is where the train runs on this track. This is Union Station right across from the Montgomery Area Transfer Center. And these are the buses that I ride every week. I am still working on my Opera Wrap and my fur scarf attached to my fur hat. One of the scarves are just long enough to use as a scarf. I think it will get to the height I want it by the end of this week .It's about 19 inches, I want it to at least 25 inches.





0 comments: