Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday December 1,2007

My Saturday started off with catching the MATS Public Transit in paying my storage bill. I had the PhilyThickburger at Hardee's. It was very tasty,but messy. Anyway after finishing my thickburger,I had time before the next bus came, to work on my zebra striped slipper sock made from RedHeart SuperSaver yarn.

This is the brim of the slipper sock, knitted as a single stitch. Instead of using 1 yarn, I am using 2 yarns. I think this makes the pattern thicker.I knitted 6 rows then turned for a brim.



This is part of the ankle,I guess. Knit 30 rows. I stopped at 20, will continue it tomorrow




I am tired. Would like to eat my cinnamon roll,well actually it's my mom's, she did not want it anymore so she said that I could eat it. Looks really tasty. I will eat that watch cable then go to bed. Church is tomorrow,The Lord's Day.

0 comments: