Monday, May 12, 2008

Update

I am updating this blog site.Made a few changes and I am thinking about changing the template,I don't know. I have not blogged in a while because of school. Classes ended on May 2,2008 and my grades are all A's and B's.Yes! Thank you Lord I don't have to deal with the basic math again.Time is going by so fast because of summer semester quarter starting next week. I am kind of not ready in going back to school.I wish we had two more weeks left to enjoy the break. Yesterday, my 2nd cousin Emily from Gadsden,AL passed away from dealing with Altimzers. She died at her sisters house. How creepy is that to watch somebody slip away right in front of your eyes.How do I feel about it? It's sad but she lived her life,she did everything what she wanted to do like go to college,accomplished job desire(she was a elementary school teacher)got married and had a family and made it to retirement . She is resting in peace,hopefully.


I have not forgotten about my knitting.I finally finished my scarf with hat attached















It's only one with different poses. I don't think I'll have to wear it right now because of the hot weather Montgomery is having plus summer is coming up in four weeks. I started on another project in making a adult pink poncho from flat knitting two pieces from the yellow round loom.Stay tuned and see the final results.














0 comments: