Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Belated Happy New Year



I am kind of late in this putting up the Happy New Year on this blog. I meant to do it once Jan 1,2008 came . I came back from church at 12:30, spent time eating and then went to bed at 2:30am, I was tired. I have New Years resolutions that I am interested in sticking to:
  • Go back to college
  • Meet that special guy
  • Get married,maybe maybe not
  • Have a baby, I 'm just kidding
  • Get a boyfriend,I wish
  • Work on my spiritual life
  • Be able to not spend my money so fast
  • Stay away from negative family members especially stuck up witchful cousins and criticizing aunts. I decided to use witchful instead of the other word in order to keep this blog cuss free.

Notice there is not a I want to lose weight listed. I really don't make a big deal of going on a diet every start of the New Year but I am trying to eat more fruits and vegetables. I need to go and eat something or watch tv.

0 comments: